Top 10 most disappointing cars in the world
10. Honda Odyssey: 10th place is Honda Odyssey. This is one of the big surprises on this list. It is hard to believe that a Honda product appears on this list. However, according to Consumer's report, the design and electronics inside the cabin are a major drawback of this model.
9. Volkswagen Atlas: Despite providing quite impressive dynamics with a soundproofed cabin so spacious that the third row is still enough space for three adults, this car has encountered air conditioning and drivetrain problems alongside a number of other minor issues.
8. Buick Enclave: This is also a three-row crossover, owns a quiet and spacious cabin, easy-to-use infotainment system and comfortable driving experience. However, minor problems with the drivetrain, as well as problematic air-conditioning and exhaust control systems, have left the car a lot of disappointment for the customers.
7. Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty: 7th place belongs to Chevy Silverado 2500 HD. It's weird to see a full-size truck on this list, but according to reports, the car often encounters engine problems, noise issues, plus troublesome electronics inside.
6. Kia Cadenza: This car is competing directly with other 4-door models such as Chevrolet Impala and Toyota Avalon. Cadenza has a spacious and quiet cabin, with easy-to-use modern technology but its downside lies in the air conditioning system, the ability to save fuel and emissions.
5. Chevrolet Traverse: This is also one of the models without a high reputation on the market today. Like its brother Buick Enhances, transmission and electronics issues have made it on this list.
4. Honda Clarity: Perhaps this will be the most surprising model on the list this time. The issues that drag it down in the reliability rankings include weaknesses in climate control, fuel and emission systems as well as design.
3. Cadillac ATS: Quick and sharp is what Cadillac ATS brings to the driver. Besides, the car also features a button-start and a powerful turbocharged 4-cylinder engine or a smooth V6. However, some of its problems come from the infotainment system and cramped space, control system, and electronics in the car.
2. Tesla Model X: The Tesla Model X is the second least reliable vehicle according to Consumer Reports. Despite the refinements of the driving experience, future interior design and respectable range of performance, it fails due to design, noise issues as well as internal electronics.
1. Ram 3500 Heavy Duty: Finally, the most disappointing car on this list is Ram 3500 Heavy Duty. It is capable of withstanding large loads and carries a large amount of furniture, but this pickup still faces difficulties in steering, suspension, and handling, fuel, exhaust and engine cooling systems. It has even been reported on issues related to noise and leakage.
By: Gitta Russell