5 ways to take care of your body with pineapple
Pineapple is known as a fruit that helps treat disease and weight loss. Thanks to the vitamin C content and abundant alpha hydroxyl acid content, many people still use pineapple as a natural body care method at home.
1. Healthy hair with pineapple juice
• Ingredients: curd, pineapple juice
• How to do: When applying this body care method, you mix pineapple juice with curd and apply it to the scalp and hair. You massage your head for 5 minutes, then you leave for about 15 minutes and wash your hair with cold water.
Pineapple contains a lot of protein and vitamins that help to keep hair shiny, dandruff-free and without shedding. The curd helps to smooth the hair.
2. Curing dry lips with pineapple and coconut oil
• Ingredients: pineapple juice, coconut oil
• How to do: You take 1-2 tablespoons of pineapple juice, mix with a spoon of coconut oil and apply to the lips. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Pineapple and coconut oil both treat the lips and moisturize the lips without drying. On hot and dry days, you should try using this body care method to soften your lips.
3. Brightening skin with pineapple, fresh coconut water, and fresh milk
• Ingredients: 1 cup of pineapple juice, 1 cup of fresh milk, 1 cup of fresh coconut water
• How to do: You mix pineapple juice, milk, and fresh coconut water together. Then, apply the mixture to the face until the mask layer dries, apply 2 more layers of the mixture and leave for 15 minutes. Next, you wash your face again with warm water for naturally beautiful skin.
Pineapple, fresh coconut water, and fresh milk are all ingredients that can remove dirt and brighten skin. This combination increases the whitening effect for you, helps you have beautiful skin.
4. Improving melasma and freckles with pineapple mask
• Ingredients: 1 pureed pineapple
• How to do it: You apply pureed pineapple on a paper mask to prevent it from drifting and apply it on the face. Leave the mixture on for 15 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
If your face is suffering from acne or you have sensitive skin, you should avoid using this mask. Ideally, you should only use it twice a week to help effectively treat melasma and freckles.
5. Preventing aging with pineapple and papaya
• Ingredients: 1/2 cup of pineapple and 1/2 of cup crushed papaya, and 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
• How to do: You mix all ingredients together and apply the mixture on your face and neck for about 15-20 minutes. Then, you wash your face again with warm water.
Pineapple and papaya are two fruits that contain lots of antioxidants. This mixture also helps to fade wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
By: Jimmy Saunders